Dead & Company
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: October 15, 2021
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Price: GA Pit Price: $177.50 | Reserved Prices: $177.50, $156.50, $127.50, $106.50, $82.50, $62.50 | Lawn Price: $51.50
Dead & Company - Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, John Mayer, and Bob Weir, with Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti – is thrilled to announce its 2021 tour, kicking off August 16th in Raleigh, North Carolina, and running through Halloween, with a stop at The Pavilion and a three-night stand at the iconic Hollywood Bowl on October 29th, 30th, & 31st.
To receive text updates about this show, text DeadAndCo21 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org