Hocus Pocus Pops
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Presented By: Woodforest National Bank
- Dates: October 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Price: Free Lawn & Mezzanine Seating | Orchestra Seating: $25
Hello Halloween! Creepy costumes, monster mashes, and trick-or-treat sweets are the stuff Halloween legends are made of. As fall rolls in and the leaves start to change, Hocus Pocus Pops is the annual gathering of ghouls and gals that marks the start of every year's spookiest season.
The Houston Symphony always finds new means of amazing at Hocus Pocus Pops. Sometimes they play Halloween classics or put a spin on a song you'd never have thought to be Halloween-y.
The highlight of the night, though, has to be the Goblin Parade. Watching hundreds of costumed kids prance and dance across The Pavilion's Main Stage provides an unmatched bliss. As the crowd roars and parents snap a hundred quick picks, the Symphony accompanies the kids with yet another grandly terrifying tune.
To receive text updates about this show, text HPP23 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org