Holly Jolly Jingle
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: December 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Price: Free
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
You know, there's really only one way to spread (or find) that elusive Christmas cheer. It's the celebration of sound!
It gets better, too. The holiday jingles and Christmas carols throughout our plazas and on the Main Stage are brought to you by talented student musicians from across Conroe ISD. You'll hear from rocking electric violins, harmonious choral groups, striking symphonies and maybe even a merry mariachi band.
These students are thrilled to have the chance to help you usher in the season. They'll be playing and singing loud for all to hear come December 1st - will you join them?
To receive text updates about this show, text HJJ22 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org