Kenny Chesney with Carly Pearce
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: June 2, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: Pit Price: $159 | Reserved Prices: $159.50-49.50 | Lawn Price: $39.50 |Premium seats (Aisle seats) increase prices by $10-$20.
While eight-time Entertainer of the Year Kenny Chesney is known for his stadium shows, performing to more than a million fans each summer of touring, leading The Wall Street Journal to deem him “The King of the Road,” the songwriter/superstar from East Tennessee is equally taken with the intimacy and under-the-stars feeling of every summer.
“There is something about amphitheaters that creates an immediacy that is so intimate,” Chesney says. “The energy is very different from a stadium show, and it almost opens the songs up in completely different ways. It’s pretty cool to feel that difference between the two kinds of venues, but I can tell you: both are absolutely the greatest sensations in the world."
To receive text updates about this show, text Chesney22 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org