Korn with Staind & Fire From the Gods
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: September 19, 2021
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Price: GA Pit Price: $89.50, Reserved Prices: $69.50, $49.50, $39.50, Lawn Price: $29.50, A limited number of Lawn 4 Packs will be sold for $90 plus service fees.
GRAMMY® Award-winning, multi-platinum band KORN has announced an epic U.S. summer tour featuring very special guests STAIND on all dates.
The tour will see both bands traversing the country this summer and will give fans the chance to see two of the biggest forces in rock perform on the same stage each night.
A stunning paean to loss and darkness, KORN’s 2019 album THE NOTHING proved to be another historic release for the band. It marked their 14th Top 10 entry on the ‘Billboard 200’ and lifted them into rarified air giving them the fifth-most Top 10 debuts of any rock band in the history of the chart. Led by singles “You’ll Never Find Me,” “Can You Hear Me,” and “Cold,” Noisey declared THE NOTHING “continues KORN’s mission of probing the hidden corners and harsh realities of life within a shroud discordant darkness.”
Formed in 1995, STAIND has released seven studio albums and eight Top 10 singles, selling over 15 million records worldwide. The album Break The Cycle, released in 2001 and RIAA certified 5x platinum, featured the smash single “It’s Been Awhile,” one of the most played songs in modern rock history, spending 20 weeks at #1.
To receive text updates about this show, text KORN21 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org.