KSBJ Presents: MercyMe with Rend Collective and Andrew Ripp
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: May 7, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Price: Reserved Pit Price: $157.50 | Reserved Seating Price: $47.25-78.75 | Lawn Price: $26.25
This Spring, join the band along with Rend Collective and Andrew Ripp as you breathe in, breathe out, and allow MercyMe’s inhale (exhale) Tour to capture your imagination and heart.
MercyMe is one of the most loved bands in any genre, winning multiple American Music Awards and Dove Awards as well as being named Billboard’s Top Christian Artist of the 2010s with songs that have helped us through the good times and bad, like “I Can Only Imagine,” “Word of God Speak,” and “Even If.” With new songs like “Say I Won’t” and “Almost Home” from the new inhale (exhale) album, it’s sure to be a breath of fresh air!
To receive text updates about this show, text MercyMe22 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org