Kick off America’s birthday celebration and pay homage to our local service heroes at Stars at Night – A Salute to Service.
The Pavilion welcomes The Woodlands Symphony Orchestra to the Main Stage, Saturday, July 3 at 8 p.m. This free Independence Eve pops spectacular features The Woodlands Symphony in a selection of patriotic favorites led by Artistic Director, Darryl Bayer. The event will also recognize service stars (teachers, first responders, medical teams, and frontline workers) during the pandemic. Tickets are not required for this event. Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
Pre-concert activities begin at 6:30 p.m. in the North and South Plazas and will feature photo opportunities with patriotic characters, giveaways, The Pavilion Partners Arts & Crafts booth an Instrument Petting Zoo, and activations by local organizations.
To receive text updates about this show, text Stars21 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org