Steely Dan with Steve Winwood
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Dates: June 3, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: Pit Price: $399.50, $349.50, $299.50, $249.50 | Reserved Prices: $149.50, $99.50, $79.50, $59.50, $39.50 | Lawn Price: $29.50 | A limited number of lawn 4 Packs will be sold for $90 plus service fees. Premium seats (Aisle seats) increase prices by $20-$50.
The Steely Dan with Steve Winwood event scheduled for June 17, 2021, will be moving to June 3, 2022. All tickets will be honored for the new date.
Refunds are available at the point of purchase. Tickets purchased via Live Nation or Ticketmaster will have a refund window of 30 days after this announcement.
More information including ticket pricing, show updates, and venue policies can be found on The Pavilion website at www.woodlandscenter.org.
Legendary band Steely Dan announced their Earth After Hours summer tour with Steve Winwood. Fans can expect to hear all the hits from both iconic acts.
To receive text updates about this show, text Steely20 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org