VISIT THE WOODLANDS
The Woodlands is a place designed for great experiences - from beautiful nature to top-tier amenities, globally-ranked venues to hidden gems, our purpose at Visit The Woodlands is ensuring the visitor experience is seamless. And by supporting and investing in local hospitality businesses, providing complimentary services to meeting planners, engaging potential visitors across digital and social channels, and so much more, we help visitors effortlessly enjoy everything that makes our destination distinctive.
WHO WE ARE
The Woodlands Convention and Visitors Bureau (dba: Visit The Woodlands) is the official destination management organization responsible for promoting The Woodlands to drive demand for both hotel and retail tax collections.
Our mission is to establish The Woodlands, Texas as a beautiful, lively, and welcoming destination recognized regionally, nationally and internationally for first-class business, convention and leisure travel.
Visit The Woodlands is an energetic and innovative 501 (c) (6) organization of talented and dedicated professionals who fulfill our Mission by setting high-performance standards, expectations and goals. We work with the community to create and maintain productive public and private partnerships while serving as a reliable and credible source for The Woodlands tourism industry.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Be Consistent and Fair in Business Relations
- Initiate and Implement Cooperative Efforts
- Promote and Encourage Collaboration
- Practice and Execute Initiative and Innovation
- Practice Budget Responsibility
- Extend and Share Expertise
- Work with Integrity in Open Records/Open Meetings Environment
PURPOSES & SERVICES
- Provide Leadership for the Tourism Industry in The Woodlands
- Drive Awareness of the The Woodlands as a Destination
- Promote Hospitality Partners in The Woodlands
- Provide Services to Meeting Planners
- Drive Economic Impact
- Support Key Signature Events
- Provide Visitor Information
- Work with National, State and Regional Partners
- Develop and Support Training Initiatives
- Support Non-partisan Issues