Parks & Pathways
The Woodlands has more than 220 miles of hike and bike trails and 140 parks for you to enjoy. Pathways are a great way to explore via bike or just take a stroll with family and friends. Many parks have amenities like swimming pools, spraygrounds, lighted tennis and basketball courts, jogging trails and much more. Please use the search filters below to learn more.
- Show courtesy and respect to other pathway users
- Use right side of the pathway; pass on the left
- Avoid putting yourself and others at risk
- Listen for audible signals; allow other pathway users to pass
- Keep dogs on a leash and clean up after them
- Always yield to wheelchairs
- Pathways allow for walking, biking, running or rollerblading
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited (except for handicapped or maintenance)
- Bike at a reasonable speed
- Park hours are from dawn until dusk
- Lighted courts and sportsfields close at 11 p.m.
- Please park only in designated areas
- Operating a motor vehicle in a park (except on roads and parking lots) is prohibited