Several hospitality businesses in The Wodlands received accolades in 2019. Visit The Woodlands is proud to highlight these partners and their success.
“The Woodlands prides itself of being great place to live and these recognitions make it evident that our partners strive to provide a great visitor experience,” said Bruce Rieser, Chairman of Visit The Woodlands. “The number of awards that our partners received in 2019 is a testament to our destination and the experience guests will receive when visiting.”
For over 45 years, The Woodlands has been known as a master planned community. As the official Destination Marketing Organization, Visit The Woodlands strives to elevate awareness of the The Woodlands as a travel destination through strategic sales and marketing initiatives that drive leisure and business traffic. To support these efforts, local hospitality partners continue to provide unparalleled service and attention to guests that exemplifies the top-tier destination The Woodlands continues to be recognized for.
2019 Partner Recognitions:
Embassy Suites by Hilton at The Woodlands Hughes Landing
- 2019 Conrad Achievement Award (Top 3 Embassy Suites Worldwide)
- 2019 General Manager of the Year – Kevin Viteri
- 2019 Director of Sales of the Year – Theresa Gramlich
The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center
- #8 Resort in the Southwest-Texas region - 2019 Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
- #5 Best Hotel Pool in the United States – 2019 USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- #2 Amphitheatre Worldwide for ticket sales – Pollstar Magazine
The Woodlands Township Parks & Recreation
- 2019 Texas Gold Medal Award, Class II – Texas Recreation and Park Society
“The hard work that goes into receiving these accolades and the well-trained staff which are employed by our partners is synonymous with the experience that our visitors and guests will have,” said Nick Wolda, President of Visit The Woodlands.
Learn more about planning a vacation or hosting a convention in The Woodlands.