Rod Stewart with Cheap Trick
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Presented By: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Dates: July 2, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Price: Pit Price: $500, $400, $300, $199.50 | Reserved Prices: $229.50, $209.50, $199.50, $164.50, $149.50, $124.50, $99.50, $89.50, $79.50 | Lawn Price: $39.50 A limited number of lawn 4 Packs will be sold for $118 plus service fees. Premium seats (Aisle seats) increase prices by $10-$20. All ticket prices increase $10 on the day of the event. Lawn tickets will increase $20 on the day of the event.
Sir Rod Stewart is one of the biggest names in pop-rock ‘n’ roll. His songs “Maggie May”, “The First Cut is the Deepest”, “Tonight’s the Night” and “Have I Told You Lately” exemplify Rod’s trademark catchy and raw style. A night with Rod Stewart is one you won’t soon forget.
The Rod Stewart show originally scheduled for August 21, 2021 has been rescheduled to next year, July 2, 2022. Guests who want to attend the new event date should hold on to their tickets.
To receive text updates about this show, text RodStewart20 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org.