Lighting of The Doves
NOVEMBER 19, 2022
Kicking off a bright and beautiful holiday season, Lighting of the Doves is a long-standing tradition in The Woodlands with the ceremonial illumination of the giant doves attracting many visitors each year.
This family-friendly festival includes complimentary balloon art, face painting, and a children's craft activity with The Woodlands Children's Museum (while supplies last). Strolling entertainment will wow the crowd with juggling and other talents. Concessions and vendor booths will be selling food, drinks, and other items available for purchase.
Snow Play Areas and Snow Slides: $5 wristband required for access. Wristbands can be purchased onsite at the event with cash or a credit card. Please be advised if paying with cash, change will not be available.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The following is a general outline of the schedule of events. As the event nears, more details will be added so be sure to bookmark this page so you can easily check for event updates.
- 3 p.m. | Performing Arts Center of The Woodlands
- 3:30 p.m. | The Pentecostals of The Woodlands
- 3:40 p.m. | Bayou City Blues
- 4:10 p.m. | Vitacca Vocational School for Dance
- 4:30 p.m. | Boni's Dance and Performing Arts Center
- 5 p.m. | Live Music by Level One Band Motown/Funk
- 7 p.m. | Holiday Greetings, Santa's Arrival, Lighting of the Doves & Fireworks
- 8 p.m. | Event Concludes
- 3 p.m. | Cypress Elite Dance
- 3:25 p.m. | Sideline Spirit Cheer Company
- 3:45 p.m. | Texas Twirlers
- 4:05 p.m. | Extreme Performing Arts Center
- 4:30 p.m. | Yellow Rose Clogging Team
- 4:55 p.m. | Center for Indian Classical Music of Houston
- 5:20 p.m. | Mickeys Majorettes
- 5:50 p.m. | Cass Barrington Academy of Irish Dance
- 6:20 p.m. | Ice Carvers
- 7 p.m. | Stage Dark for Santa Festivities at Celebration Stage
- 3 to 7 p.m. | Stage Performances
All times and entertainment are subject to change.
Free parking will be available at the Orange, Yellow, Blue, and White Lots near 2002 Timberloch Place. Other designated parking areas include the Town Center Parking Garage and Gold Lot and surface lot at the southeast corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines Drive. Accessible parking is available in the Green Lot off Riva Row and Timberloch Place. Guests must have a valid placard or plate for access to this parking lot.