Lighting of The Doves
NOVEMBER 18, 2023
Kicking off a bright and beautiful holiday season, Lighting of the Doves is a long-standing tradition in The Woodlands with the ceremonial illumination of the giant doves attracting many visitors each year.
This family-friendly festival includes complimentary balloon art, face painting, and a children's craft activity with The Woodlands Children's Museum (while supplies last). Strolling entertainment will wow the crowd with juggling and other talents. Concessions and vendor booths will be selling food, drinks, and other items available for purchase. Stop by the Snow Globe Photo Area to take a holiday picture, be sure to tag us in your photos!
Snow Play Areas and Snow Slides: $5 wristband required for access. Wristbands can be purchased onsite at the event with cash or a credit card. Please be advised if paying with cash, change will not be available.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The following is a general outline of the schedule of events. As the event nears, more details will be added so be sure to bookmark this page so you can easily check for event updates.
- 3 p.m. | In-Step Dance Center
- 3:25 p.m. | Mickey's Majorettes
- 3:50 p.m. | Cypress Elite Dance Studio
- 4:15 p.m. | The Pentecostals of The Woodlands
- 4:40 p.m. | Yellow Rose Clogging Team
- 6 p.m. | Live Music by Cold Shot - Variety
- 7 p.m. | Holiday Greetings, Santa's Arrival, Lighting of the Doves, and Fireworks
- 8 p.m. | Event Concludes
- 3 p.m. | National Youth Theater
- 3:25 p.m. | Center for Indian Classical Music of Houston
- 3:50 p.m. | Sideline Spirit Cheer Company
- 4:15 p.m. | Texas Twirlers
- 4:35 p.m. | Vitacca Vocational School for Dance
- 5 p.m. | Bayou City Blues
- 5:25 p.m. | Boni's Dance and Performing Arts Center
- 5:50 p.m. | Cass Barrington Irish Dance
- 6:20 p.m. | Ice Carvers
All times and entertainment are subject to change.
Free parking will be available at the Orange, Yellow, Blue, and White Lots near 2002 Timberloch Place. Other designated parking areas include the Town Center Parking Garage and Gold Lot and surface lot at the southeast corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines Drive. Accessible parking is available in the Green Lot off Riva Row and Timberloch Place. Guests must have a valid placard or plate for access to this parking lot.