The return of Market Street’s Fall Concert Series, featuring artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, returns to Market Street every Thursday, September 9 through October 28 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2021 Fall Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
- September 9 British invasion and Beatles cover sounds from FAB 5
- September 16 A variety of Latin and contemporary favorites from Shekere
- September 23 Guitarist Chad Ware provides fun country and rock tunes
- September 30 The versatile Danny Ray & Acoustic Production provide a mix of popular sounds from throughout the decades
- October 7 Escape to the islands with a mix of tropical sounds from Bama Breeze
- October 14 A mix of Top 40 country hits, 70’s and 80’s rock from Mo Jiles
- October 21 As Wine Walk at Market Street takes place throughout Market Street, Mango Punch takes it up a notch with fun Latin tunes
- October 28 Doppelganger closes the series with classic and current hits
The many restaurant patios surrounding Central Park are a perfect place to dine alfresco while enjoying live music at Market Street on a Thursday evening.
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.