Live music at Market Street is back as the Spring Concert Series lineup features artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, every Thursday, April 13 through June 8 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. Sponsored by local Internet provider TACHUS, Market Street’s 2023 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
MARKET STREET SPRING 2023 CONCERT SERIES
- April 13 - Gary Kyle's soulful Texas country sound takes the stage
- April 20 - Multi-award winning tribute artist Vince King will perform as Elvis
- April 27 - Popular hits from cover band Breakfast at Tiffany's
- May 4 - Versatile band Leslie Lugo performs Jazz, Pop, Rock, Salsa, and Tejano hits
- May 11 - Mango Punch entertains with a versatile mix of everything from Top 40 and country to salsa, merengue, vallenato and cumbia
- May 18 - Parrot heads will love Jimmy Buffet tribute band Lost Shaker of Salt
- May 25 - Clutch City will bring guests to their feet with hits throughout the decades
- June 1 - Another tribute band takes the stage, Queen Legacy, with the most authentic Queen tribute in Texas
- June 8 - Nobody's Fool and Kelley Peters pump up the crowd with classic and modern rock tunes
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.