Brad Paisley with Jimmie Allen and Kameron Marlowe
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Presented By: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Dates: August 15, 2021
- Price: GA Pit Price: $98.75 Reserved Prices: $98.75, $79, $59, $39 Lawn Price: $30.25 Premium seats (Aisle seats) increase prices by $10-$20.
Global country music superstar Brad Paisley has announced his Tour 2021 with a stop on our Main Stage!
Brad Paisley has earned his place in country music history as one of the genre’s most talented and decorated male solo artists. Over the past 20 years, his songwriting and unmatched showmanship have won him numerous awards, including three GRAMMYs, two American Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards, and 15 Academy of Country Music Awards, among many others. A member of the Grand Ole Opry since 2001, Paisley has written 21 of his 24 No. 1 hits, and in 2008 became the first artist to achieve 10 consecutive Billboard Country Airplay No. 1 singles.
To receive text updates about this show, text Paisley21 to (877) 350-1693.
- Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
Please visit www.woodlandscenter.org/pavilion-rules for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
The Pavilion Box Office and Ticketmaster/Live Nation are the ONLY authorized ticketing agents of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, etc) you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets. Please use caution when purchasing tickets not from The Pavilion Box Office or from any website other than www.ticketmaster.com / www.livenation.com. Guests who purchase invalid tickets from the re-sale site must contact that vendor for resolution.
Learn more: www.woodlandscenter.org