Princesses, pirates, ghosts, and goblins are invited to don their costumes and enjoy a spooktacular celebration at the annual Trick or Treat Trail at Northshore Park. While at the event, children have the opportunity to trick or treat from booth to booth and fill their bags with goodies from local vendors. The FREE event also includes strolling entertainment, carnival games, costume contests, photo areas, food trucks, and more!
- Balloon Artist
- Carnival Games
- Costume Contests (see details below)
- Halloween Crafts (while supplies last)
- Pumpkin Patch, Princess & Super Hero Photo Areas
- Strolling Entertainment
- Costume Contests will take place at 2:15, 3, 3:45, 4:30 and 5:15 p.m.
- Participants may only compete in one contest.
- Participants must be in the Costume Contest Corral prior to the start of the contest to participate. Once the contest begins, no additional participants will be added.
- There will be a maximum of 50 participants per contest.
- Participants will receive a number in the Costume Contest Corral and wear it until the end of the contest.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 costumes per contest. No age group or categories.
Coolers, picnic baskets. blankets and lawn chairs are permitted. Glass is prohibited. For the most up-to-date information on the day of the event, including weather updates or postponement of any kind, please follow The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Facebook page.
Interested in being a vendor?
Applications are due Wednesday, October 13, 2021. Download the 2021 Vendor Application & Agreement.