As Graduates prepare to walk across the stage at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, and their families gather to celebrate them, this page will provide information on special hotel offers as well as group dining and catering options. Below you'll also find information on parking locations, guidelines for entering The Pavilion, and additional details as they become available.
Visit The Woodlands sends well-wishes to each Graduate as they move forward to the next step in their lives. Congratulations 2022 Graduates!
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION CEREMONIES
PAVILION RULES AND GUIDELINES
BAG / PURSE POLICY
No bags are currently allowed at Pavilion events. Please click here for additional information and a list of prohibited items.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses, or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Information Booths.
OTHER RULES AND INFORMATION
- Out of respect to all graduates and their families, no blow-horns, noisemakers or balloons will be allowed.
- As a reminder, no smoking, including vaping, is allowed at CISD events.
- Tickets will be distributed through your school.
FREE AND PAID PARKING
The following are self-parking options near The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Preferred parking at the Town Center Parking Garage is available for $20 plus service charge, purchase paid parking tickets here. Free guest parking is available in lighted and patrolled lots conveniently located within walking distance of The Pavilion.