Woodforest Bank Triathlon
MAY 6, 2023
Participate in one of the premier multi-sport racing events in the Houston region! The Woodforest Bank TRI - The Woodlands offers high-caliber competition for both beginner and nationally-ranked triathletes.
- Swim Distance: 500 Meter Open Swim
- Bike Distance: 12.8 Mile Bike
- Run Distance: 5K Run
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
The following is a general outline of the schedule of events. All times are subject to change.
- 5 AM | Transition Opens (Bike Check-in, Body Marking, Bag Drop)
- 6:45 AM | Transition Closes
- 7 AM | First Wave Out
- 8 AM | Post-Race Celebration Begins
- 8:30 AM | Swim Course Closes (Athletes must be out of the water by this time.)
- 9:20 AM | Bike Course Closes (Athletes must be leaving T2 by this time.)
- 9:45 AM | Awards Ceremony
- 10:15 AM | Run Course Closes
- 10:30 AM | Transition Opens
- 11 AM | Post-Race Celebration Ends
Note: Athletes who haven't completed the Bike Course by 9:20 a.m. will be unable to start the Run Course.
Special Offers for Race Participants
SAVE ON SHOPPING, MEALS & ENTERTAINMENT
Visit The Woodlands has teamed up with the businesses below to allow you to enjoy the best deals The Woodlands has to offer. To receive a discount, present your race bib when placing your order or at the point of sale at these participating establishments and receive the offer listed.
Each participating business can also be easily identified by a “Show Your Badge” window cling in the business's window.